Your oral health is a reflection of your overall health and your smile can radiate youth. Some researchers link oral health with preventing diseases, strokes or other life threatening conditions. It is important to maintain good hygiene and to visit your dentist regularly.
WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT YOUR DENTIST REGULARLY?
Most dental problems start painless, visiting your dentist at least once a year to take an exam will benefit you by detecting any problem right away and taking care of it before it becomes a more serious problem.
GOOD PREVENTIVE HABITS:
- Brush daily with fluoride paste at least twice a day, or with every meal, and don’t forget your tongue.
- Change your toothbrush 3 or 4 times a year.
- Floss daily to clean the tight spaces between the teeth.
- Eat a balanced diet limit the sugar intake to avoid creating bacteria and include calcium to prevent developing a gum disease.
- Take oral cancer screenings to detect any possible signs of cancer at an early stage.
Come to Our Office
Address: Avenida A, # 235
Los Algodones, Baja California, Mexico
Phone: (928) 487-2324
Hours: Mon - Fri 8AM - 4PM
Sat 2PM Sun -CLOSED